Many of the harvestable materials in ArcheAge can be ground, chopped, or pureed to form processed materials, which are used in various crafting recipes. To create processed materials, gather ten of a single basic material and then process them using a Blue Salt Knife. Any material which can be processed lists how much processed material it will produce under the “use” heading in the item description.
Different Types of Processed Materials
There are seven types of processed materials, which each require different ingredients to make. They are listed here:
- Chopped Produce is made from fruits and vegetables that grow on the ground, such as Potatoes, Carrots, and Strawberries. Chopped Produce is used in the Cooking and Commerce vocations.
- Orchard Puree is made from fruits and nuts that grow on trees, such as Apples, Oranges, and Acorns. Orchard Puree is used in the Cooking and Commerce vocations.
- Dried Flowers are made from fragrant flowers, such as Roses, Narcissus, and Azaleas. Dried Flowers are used in the Cooking and Commerce Vocations.
- Medicinal Powder is made from various medicinal plants, such as Gensing, Bay Leaves, and Thistles. (Note: this category includes Mushrooms and some flowers.) Medicinal Powder is used in the Alchemy and Commerce vocations.
- Ground Spices are made from flavorful plants, such as Mint, Saffron, and Rosemary. Ground spices are used in the Cooking and Commerce vocations.
- Ground Grain is made from grains and legumes, such as Wheat, Beans, and Barley. Ground Grain is used in the Cooking and Commerce vocations, and is used to feed certain livestock.
- Trimmed Meat is made from animal meat, such as Pork, Beef, and Mutton. Trimmed Meat is used in the Cooking and Commerce vocations.