| This article is currently being updated.|
This article is being heavily updated due to new content or is being heavily worked on. This article may contain inaccurate information as well as discrepancies.
The most recent update is: Relics of Hiram (5.0) - Click here for patch notes.
- Latest Game Update (06-07-2017)
All Hallowstide Event!
From Oct 24th to Nov the 7th enjoy bountiful rewards: Hallowtide
Erenor 3.5 patch:
For all the need to know information with the 3.5 patch. - ArcheAge 3.5: Erenor Eternal
- Trouble alt+tabbing? Only have one monitor? Click here for - Google.com
- For the long journeys or the never ending pack runs - Youtube.com - (When given the prompt 'Oops, your web browser is no longer supported.' Select 'No, thanks' to continue onto the YouTube home page).
- Tune in every Friday at 1:30pm PST / 8:30pm GMT to the Trion World live streams for Q&A and information on up and comming updates! - Twitch.tv/TrionWorlds
- Interact with the community and feel free to ask any and all questions via the official NA/EU - Archeage Forums
- Further the discussion and follow the community on the unofficial - Archeage Sub-reddit
- Refresh AA wiki - AAWiki Main Page
- Updated FOV mod - Increases Field of View with an in-game slider. Creator Keretus.
- Korean Font Mod - Stylises the in-game font to the original font used in Korea.
- Installation instructions
Extract the .zip and put the "_____Mod" folder next to the "game_pak" file in the game folder. Close the game and/or Glyph if they're running. Double-click the "patch.bat" file to change install the unofficial mod. A command window should open and soon close by itself unless prompted by 'Any key to continue...'. Done. If you ever want to change it back, follow these instructions but double-click the "default.bat" file instead of the "patch.bat" file.
- Glyph install location
- Steam install location
- Video demonstration
- Both mods have been approved for use at own risk within NA and EU Archeage by 'Trion Worlds Inc'. ;Subject to change.
- New test sub
Information for New & Returning Players