From ArcheAge Wiki
| This article is incomplete. |
This article is incomplete, and may require expansion or cleanup. Please help to improve the article, or discuss the issue on the talk page.
Piercing weapons consist of weapons that are great against Leather armor, but terrible against Plate armor. They'll deal regular damage to Cloth armor.
- Dagger - When inflicting damage, daggers have a chance to increase attack speed by 21% for 7 seconds
- Spear - When inflicting damage, spears have a chance to pierce the enemy's Physical defense (on the hit pierce is successful)
- Sword - When receiving damage, swords have a chance to parry the next attack
- Longspear - When inflicting damage, longspears have a chance to pierce the enemy's Physical defense (on the hit pierce is successful)
- Bow - When inflicting damage, bows have a chance to poison the target and increase the player's DPS by 15 for 15 seconds with a 60 second cooldown